Photo of the Bidwell Funeral Home Horse Drawn Hearse.  Gary is tipping his hat to the photographer
 
     

 
 

   Bidwell Funeral Home had its formal opening on July 3, 1978 in the old Tibbits home located on Bridge street, in St. Anthony, Idaho. John and Lila Gold owned the property and the rented the property to the Bidwells until they could construct the building that they are now located in on the old Yellowstone Hwy, also in St. Anthony, Idaho. That building was completed in l979 and the Bidwells moved to the current location.. They have lived above the Funeral Home since that time.

   Gary moved to St. Anthony in l970 to work for the Hansen Memorial Chapel. He has been in St. Anthony for 37 years. He has been active in the community serving on the St. Anthony Volunteer Fire Dept. for 25 years. Hes also served with the Fremont County Search and Rescue Unit and the St. Anthony Rotary Club. Gary has also served on the St. Anthony City planning and zoning commision for several years and has been a bugler at the Veterans Funerals for over 45 years, starting while he was still in High School.

 

The Bidwell Funeral Home in October 2008, which is located on 555 East Yellowstone Hwy, in St. Anthony, Idaho.

 

Gary Bidwell of the Bidwell Funeral Home, standing in front of his 1958 Cadillac Hearse in 1978 when the Bidwell Funeral Home was temporarily located in the old Tibbitts home, located on Bridge Street in St. Anthony, Idaho.

 

The Bidwell Funeral Home, while undergoing construction in 1979, which is located on 555 East Yellowstone Hwy, in St. Anthony, Idaho.

 

 

 
  (208) 624-7177 Bidwell Funeral Home of St. Anthony, Idaho
555 E. Yellowstone Hwy,
St. Anthony, Idaho 83445
Contact The Bidwell Funeral Home